Monday, December 30, 2013

The best day of my life!!! in school!






Today I'm going to tell you about my best day ever in school!! It all started on Friday, November 1, 2013 . My mom just dropped me off at school, and I was hoping to have a fun day. Well, eventually, my teacher Mr. Miller told me and the class it was going to be a fun day. Later on, my class was watching a movie when Mr. Miller whispered to me ''Sina come over here''. Then I did come where Mr. Miller was, and I asked  '' am I in trouble''? and Mr.miller said  ''look on the board'' and I looked, and saw my name was not on the board. Then Mr. Miller said ''I'm very happy that  you did not get in trouble today, keep up the good work'' and that made me very happy for the rest of the day!!  I told my mom Sherry Nouraini about it and she said ''I'm proud of you'':-) 


p.s. that day warmed my heart 


By: Sina



No comments:

Post a Comment