Tuesday, December 31, 2013

At Big Bear with my friends



Today, I'm going to tell you about my time in Big Bear. It all started on December 26, 2013. I woke up in the morning  and I was very very excited to go to Big Bear with my friends, Keon, Keyvon,Thomas, and Christian.

While we were driving to Big Bear, Keon's mom (Gelareh) said '' the children are hungry and we found an In-n-Out nearby, want to come?".  My mom asked "are you guys hungry?", I and my sister said ''yes''. After eating at In-n-Out we went back on the road. An hour later we were at Thomas's cabin.

The next morning we got suited up to go to Snow Valley. My dad went with me to tobogganing for 3 times,  then I went by myself!! Later on, we left big bear, and went home.



Sincerely, Sina 

p.s. I loved that day






No comments:

Post a Comment