Sunday, January 5, 2014

My 2014 New Year celebration

Today I'm going to tell you about my New Year's Eve of 2014.  It all started on December 31, 2013. It was 9:30a.m. I was sleeping in my room with my dad and I asked ''what time is it?'',  and my dad said'' 9:32a.m.". Then, I told my dad ''let's sleep for 10 more minutes''. After that, I went down stairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast , I was writing a new draft for my next blog for about 3 minutes, and after the 3 minutes I decided I was going to write more later. Soon, my dad left to be a D.J. at some one's party. Then, Kimia went to Ashley's house for a little bit, then she would come to our house to celebrate the NewYear with us. Later on, I my sister and my mom watch a comedy movie, and then when the movie was done my sister switched  the channel  to CNN so we could watch the ball drop. Soon, I my sister and my mom where counting down ''5,4,3,2,1'' happy New Year!!!!


Sincerely, Sina

No comments:

Post a Comment